Wednesday, September 22, 2010

ESB Speedpaint and Party

I thought I'd take a stab at doing one of them speedpaints that all the cool kids do these days. Rather than do something straight out of my head, I decided to just practice with some reference and avoid color picking. So, here's one of my favorite shots from Empire Strikes Back.



Speaking of Empire Strikes Back, my good friend Alicia Traveria threw an awesome Empire Strikes Back themed birthday party recently. She made some posts on her blog detailing the spread and how to make your very own Luke Skywalker pinata (with dismemberment action!). It was so awesome that it got featured on a couple of my favorite sites. Kinda weird seeing my wife show up on the front page of io9 wearing a Darth Vader mask.

Pazow

1 comment:

Jason Chalker said...

Really nice speed painting. You nailed it. I'm bummed I couldn't come down for the festivities. Sounds like it was right up my alley.